- Apple MacOS x64/arm64 or Microsoft Windows 10+ x64.
- A Dolby.io account. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a free account.
- The client access token copied from the Dolby.io dashboard. To create the token, log into the Dolby.io dashboard, create an application, and navigate to the API keys section.
git-lfscommand line tool on your computer if you wish to install directly using the GitHub link.
How to install
You can install the plugin from the Unity Package Manager.
Open the Package Manager from the Unity Editor and click the ➕ icon in the upper left corner.
Option 1. Install from GitHub
Select Add package from git URL.., enter the URL below
Option 2. Install from the downloaded package
- Download latest plugin from the release page.
- Unzip the package into a local folder.
- Select Add package from the disk, navigate to the local folder and select
ⓘ On MacOS, it is necessary to unquarantine SDK libraries. Otherwise, quarantine attributes prevent their usage. The simplest way to unquarantine the SDK library is to strip the quarantine attributes recursively for all the files in the package. Follow these steps:
- In the Package Manager, select the plugin, right click and click on Reveal in finder
- In the finder window, click on the Settings icon and pick New Terminal Tab at Folder
- Run this command:
xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine .